Monday, November 24, 2008

10 : Sivaji ( சிவாஜி )




No , Am not here to say my opinion, review about the Tamil movie - Sivaji here.
Just because i have millions better things to do with my time. This thing just don't deserve
it.

This is a talk on general terms.

I have nothing against the producers , the common public , actors , other technicians or the director.

Once upon a time director Sankar is someone who made movies like Gentleman and Indian .

There starts my respect to him and there ends the same.

My question is to the common public , thousands , millions who knows the entire population of people who speaks or Understands the language called Tamil.

Where is your common sense?
Where is your brain?

I need someone to explain me why this happens?
What make the very stupid and funny actions of this man called Rajni so attractive?
What make people go crazy about this?

[Again , it is none of my bcness to judge who Rajni the man is. I am talking about the so called SuperStar who can be called as an actor for the namesake]

If there is one film where I saw the Actor Rjanikanth alive - it is Dalapathy.

The rest were Rajni - the star ; not the actor.
Yea , it is like An actor can be a star at anytime. But only someone who knows acting can be an actor.

I remember the story of a Stupid King who wanted the most beautiful dress for him.Somehow he go tit .
Apparently he was told that this is visible to only the real good people. He literally walked around the city naked . Entire people praised the beauty of the dress.
It was a kid in crowd who asked why this man is walking naked?

I believe this man or this phenomenon is the single most destructive influence poisoning
Tamil film. May be there are 10 million who like this.It also make the rest of 62 crores of people
dumbs in front of the rest of the world.

Common , this is ridiculous.

It is ridiculous to make a movie which has nothing but a full hell of stardom.

I think Director Sankar did a shameful act.

It is a real shame to him considering that this same man has made few movies that made whole Indians proud of.

I don't remember the heroin-ic activities.
Well , I remember the flesh show in this film covered in nudity.

There are some people around there who are ready to go to court against every alternate statements of celebrities.
They cant tolerate a speech , they cannot tolerate an English word in film name, they cannot tolerate open talk on sex, they cannot tolerate modern dresses in functions and the list go on.

But they enjoy the films with item number , they laugh on dialogues with double or triple meaning in films , they love to see blood throughout films , they like violence and nudism in films.

Why there a double standards?

No comments: