Monday, November 24, 2008

07 : 3.10 to Yuma (2007)



Director:
James Mangold
Writers (WGA):
Halsted Welles (screenplay) and
Michael Brandt (screenplay)

More Info about technical detail s Here.


A film that enjoyed very much. Each minute of it.!
I selected this film just because I did not have a choice.
I did not know anything about this film.

So it a was a totally unbiased mind frame to start with.
Well that ended up as a fortunate choice.
I got what i wanted from a film.
Breathtakingly shot , brilliant movie!.


One very interesting fat about this movie is its script.
It is thought provoking , sometimes funny , sometimes so romantic as a poem.
You name it.

I think this is a kind of movie that every serious movie lover should watch and learn about various aspects of professional film making.

No comments: