Monday, November 24, 2008

09 : Anchathe




Director: Mishkin
Story, Screenplay : Mishkin
Actors : Narein , Ajmal , Prasanna, Pandyarajan , Vijayalakshmi.


I really liked the movie. Right from the very first shot.
There was a touch of difference in it.
The director has done a great job within the scope of an average tamil movie market without compromising in story and screenplay.

One another aspect of this movie that I felt different is the actors chosen for characters.

I have never imagined the soft guy like Prasanna to do a full time anti-hero character !.
And i am sure , even he did not know.
However he did a great job by playing a negative role with all the mannerisms.

When i saw one of his movie with one of my friend he said this guy- Prasanna does not look like a hero.

I would love to see Anjathe with the same friend to hear his comment this time. :)
May be he don't have six pack right now , may be he dont look like a hero , but if he is able to play a hardcore psycho- serial - murderer and morover convnice you with his ability in acting , well nothing else really matters.
It is good if you have deep throat, big moustache, swollen muscles supported with 100 kg bodyweight to play a villain.
But it takes a lot of acting skills to do the same with a soft sound , soft look , average body mass index . Hats of to Prasaana.


Sure I have not seen many Tamil films.
But I am sure there are lot of films in which Pandyarajan play a negative character.
[correct me if i am wrong]. And he perfectly portraid the character.

Narain and Ajmal did a good job too.
I think Ajmal could do the dialogues a bit better in cetain scenes.

Narain could avoid the "Monkey Jump" that he do before each fight, even though it is the dierctor who is responsible for it. :)

If my guess is correct Vijayalakshmi is the name of heroine.
M sorry if I am wrong.
My point is that this girl is really good in what she did and stunningly beutiful.
She may not be the hottest in town , but really attractive with her innocent smile.

Hope she will concentrate in meaty roles than the flesh show like the rest.

Last note: Felt Bad not to get any images realted to this movie in internet.
May be the people who are responsible for publicity - its time for you to upgrade yourself.!

No comments: